Tuesday 10 May 2016

Adesua Etomi - I Will Like To Have My Funeral Used In A Movie Scene

AMVCA’s 2016 Best Actress in a Movie, Adesua Etomi told Channelstv that It’ll be great to have her funeral use in a movie scene
Image result for Adesua Etomi

The owerri born actress who was introduced to the world of moving pictures on
set of the 2014 movie, ‘Knocking On Heaven’s Door’, but was no stranger to acting, a passion she had been pursuing long before her theatre debut in 2004 in the UK said she will love her funeral use for movie

“I want to act till I die. It will be great if they could use my funeral in the scene of a movie. I am serious, that’s how much this means to me,” she said.

From being a victim of abuse in her first feature, to playing a young bride caught in between a rock and a hard place in ‘Falling’ and becoming a detective in forthcoming series, Lasgidi Cops, Etomi has played several characters.

Yet, she looks forward to playing more psychologically challenging roles.

All seems on track for the young actress who recently clinched the lead role in her first international film project tilted ‘And The Spirit Slowly Dies’.

With more work and good fortune, Etomi is well on her way to becoming one of the faces that will dominate screens across Africa and the world.

channelstv

No comments:

Post a Comment